With the New Year here, so comes our New Years resolutions!
Most people have things like:
- spend more time with family
- lose weight
- quit smoking
- enjoy life – work less
- get out of debt
But for mother’s of toddler boys and girls, these goals will probably include potty training! Here are some great tips to getting your toddler potty trained this year.
- Get rid of all diapers and pull ups! Use potty training pants or “big kid” underwear- have them feel the wetness.
- Pick a potty training method and educate yourself that works for you and your family.
- Be CONSISTENT
- Scolding doesn’t work, positive reinforcement DOES!
- Educate yourself FIRST, then teach your child the correct potty training steps
- Don’t expect him to know how to go potty just because you do
- Have LOTS of dry practice runs
- Keep it fun! Remember that they are just kids
Check out the full article at: http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/A-How-to-Potty-Train-Toddler.html.